General conditions of use.
1) IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: of www.charris.es/bazar (hereinafter, CHARRIS.ES) is Ángel Mateo Charris, with address at Calle Vigo nº 1, CP 30300, Cartagena. Murcia (Spain) and DNI nº 22950191D (hereinafter CHARRIS.ES)
2) USERS: The access and / or use of the CHARRIS.ES portals attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3) USE OF THE PORTAL: CHARRIS.ES provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to CHARRIS.ES or its licensors, to which the USER You can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that CHARRIS.ES offers through its Site and with an enunciative but non-limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of CHARRIS.ES, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. CHARRIS.ES reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they are not suitable for publication. In any case, CHARRIS.ES will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4) DATA PROTECTION: CHARRIS.ES complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this purpose, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the USER may request from CHARRIS.ES, he / she will inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate. CHARRIS.ES also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: CHARRIS.ES by itself or as assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as the elements contained in them (for example, images, sound, audio) , video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of CHARRIS.ES or its licensors .
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of CHARRIS.ES. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by CHARRIS.ES. You can view the elements of the Site and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of CHARRIS.ES.
6) EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: CHARRIS.ES is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7) MODIFICATIONS: CHARRIS.ES reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its Site, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these are presented or located in your Site.
9) LINKS: In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, CHARRIS.ES will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case CHARRIS.ES assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: CHARRIS.ES reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11) GENERAL: CHARRIS.ES pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its Site exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
12) MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: CHARRIS.ES may at any time modify the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between CHARRIS.ES and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Cartagena (Spain).